Minor Injuries

minor_injury10If you have had a minor bump or cut or fall at any time, we may suggest you go to the minor injuries unit at Kidderminster Hospital. It is not necessary to ring first. The unit deals with minor physical incidents. It is the practice's usual  policy to refer patients to minor injuries unit if they have had a bump, fall, cut, burn, foreign body in the eye/ear etc.

The staff at the minor injuries unit are the specialists in this field, not the Practice staff; we specialise in chronic disease care and medical management.

Ring this surgery first and we will advise you whether we can help or if you need to go to the Minor Injuries Unit.


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website