community_nurseA carer is someone who voluntarily looks after a friend, or a relative or a physically/mentally disabled child who needs support to live at home.

If you are a carer, or if you have a carer who helps you, then please let the practice know.

Worcestershire Carers' Unit

A source of help for Carers can be found at Worcestershire Carers Unit. They are there to support carers.

The unit is based at

North Wing First floor
County Hall Campus

The Carers Unit can be contacted by phone on 01905 728824 or via the Worcestershire County Council Hub on 0800 389 2896.

or by email

The web site is

The Carers Unit does have access to alot of useful information including benefits and support.

Worcestershire Association of Carers

They provide lots of useful information available, including a very handy quarterly newsletter


tel: 01905 751340

24 hr help line 0300 012 4272

The website is

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website